Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, Psychotherapist, Life and Relationship Coach
Provide yourself the foundation and tools you need for success and joy in your life!
Everyone at times feels their lives are not working. Therapy can provide the support, guidance, and reflection to help you:
- Develop a toolbox for improved communication in work and professional life
- Conquer anxiety, PTSD, panic, OCD, nagging fears
- Improve executive skills, organization and time management skills
- Feel more in charge of your life, discover a greater sense of self and direction
- Further personal empowerment and the courage to take risks
- Take your relationship skills to a more sophisticated level
- Learn how to manage anger and aggression both at work and at home
My approach to therapy is restorative and deep. I have been trained in a wide variety of therapeutic techniques:
- Cognitive-behavior therapy including Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing – EMDR
- Depth Therapy
- Dream Analysis
- Expressive Arts
- Family Dynamics Therapy
- Child Learning and Behavioral Therapy
Do you want to live a quality life, growing and expanding your potential, overcoming obstacles and old dysfunctional behavior patterns? If the answer is yes, read on about my services.
In my therapy practice, I have treated clients diverse in ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender and life circumstances. I am also bilingual in Spanish.
For information about your specific concerns and how I can help,
please click on the list of specialties to the right and
Call Dr. Gabi Kramer at 510.841.8242
I am looking forward to hearing from you and helping you!
Dr. Gabi Kramer practices therapy in Berkeley and has over 30 years of counseling experience. She specializes in couples counseling, adolescent therapy, childhood development and ADHD therapy, and anger management therapy. Dr. Kramer is a well respected therapist and offers therapy and counseling for people of all ages living in Berkeley or surrounding areas.
Dr. Gabi Kramer’s therapy and counseling office is located in Berkeley. Many of her therapy clients come from all over the Bay Area and she happily accepts clients for therapy and counseling from Berkeley, Oakland, Albany, El Cerrito, Kensington, and all other East Bay cities.