Are you anxious in social situations? Do you feel apprehensive or floating anxiety in general—for what seems no apparent reason? Have you suffered a recent loss or feelings of abandonment?
“My panic and anxiety attacks have greatly eased up thanks to the cognitive behavioral skills of Dr. K.” – B.H.
I can help anyone struggling with panic attacks, agoraphobia, general anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorders or other social fears. Using simple, step by step guidelines, exercises, and getting to the root of your problem, you will learn new skills and make lifestyle changes necessary to achieve a lasting and full recovery. Some of the areas I work on are:
- Standing up to the bully of anxiety
- Desensitization to overcome the fears and stress of anxiety
- Learning about the roots of your anxiety and finding ways to rebalance your energy
- Revision in your negative belief system
- Coping skills for leading a more relaxed and fruitful life
Begin working through panic and anxiety symptoms with counseling therapy sessions with Dr. Gabi Kramer. Fill out the contact form to begin treatments.